London Victoria Passport Office
The London Victoria passport office is located near Victoria rail station, making it easily accessible for customers.
Who Is Eligible to Get a British Passport?
To obtain a passport. You must have British nationality, i.e. you are a British citizen, you have been naturalized in the UK, you have British citizenship, you are a British subject, you are a British protected person.
However, there are some circumstances which may mean that you do not get a British Passport, such as:
- You are the suspect of a major crime, or an arrest warrant has been issued for you,
- There is a court order in place to prevent you from traveling or holding a passport,
- Your bail conditions state you cannot leave the country,
- The government brought you back into the country and your debts have not been paid,
- You have a European Union or a United Nations order restricting your ability to travel.
If you are unsure of your eligibility, it is important to contact Her Majesty’s Passport Office, Globe House at:
89 Eccleston Square,
+44 300 222 0000
What are the Services for Those Needing a Quick Passport?
The premium service allows you to get your passport in four hours from your appointment time, providing your application is successful and all supporting documents required are present. The passport fees for the premium service are as follows:
- To renew or change a standard adult passport £128
- To renew or change a jumbo adult passport £137
- To renew or change a child passport £106.50
- Renewal for a British national born before 2 September 1929 £55.50
Fast Track Passport Service Price Listing
The Fast Track passport service allows you to receive your passport through the mail within one week of the office accepting your application. The fast track service fees are as follows:
- To renew or change a standard adult passport £103
- To renew or change a jumbo adult passport £111
- To replace a lost, stolen or damaged passport for adults £103
- To receive a child passport £87
- To renew or change a child passport £87
- To replace a lost, stolen or damaged passport for a child £87
- To renew a passport for British nationals born before 2 September 1929
To apply for your passport via the premium or a fast track service you will require an appointment at one of the seven offices. During peak times it can take up to three weeks to obtain an appointment. It is important to bring all of the following with you:
- A completed application, ensuring that you keep within the boxes and that you do not cross any mistakes out.
- Supporting documents (depending on your individual circumstance)
When attending your appointment it is essential that you arrive 15 minutes early, in order to pass through security. You must bring everything you need, this is explained in the accompanying booklet which comes with your passport form. Getting the application right, ensures that there are no delays in processing your passport.